GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

That is my assumption. The proxy forms are due to be returned by...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    That is my assumption. The proxy forms are due to be returned by 23rd and are to be sent to vstock, yet no forms have been sent out and I dont see any forms in the last notice. The notice states proxy forms etc are included with the notice!! Should the notice have the actual forms included to vote and the information regarding both proxy and individual voting. I was attempting to register an account with Vstock but my registration is invalid as I cant figure out a shareholder number to enter. The next best seems to be emailing them and ask for instructions on how to vote. There is a voting email address but without knowing what code, HIN, account number to use it might not be valid. The below only refers to proxy votes, but I assume some of the information is relevant. Hopefully this makes sense.

"A Proxy Form is enclosed with the Notice and this Explanatory Memorandum." "Completed Proxy Forms can be sent to the Company by"
    :a) Post and: 18 Lafayette PlaceHand Delivery: Woodmere, New York 11598, USA
    Email : [email protected]
    Online: http://www.vstocktransfer.com/prox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.