GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD - NASDAQ IPO, page-140

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi mg97788,

I agree with you in regard to the bookbuild already being secured. I would say that both Boustead Securities & Fosun Hani Securities have strong support from some of their clients and as you indicated, the limited shares availiable will create a mini stampede for the last remaining shares.

I would be keen to know how solid the interest in the GMVD story is over in the Asian countries. The bookbuild or how the market interest has been with Fosun Hani Securities, could well be a significant factor when contemplating the future listing on the Hong Kong. Remember GMV was going to list on the HKZE with a substantial $250,000,000.00 going straight into working capital. That may still be on the agenda but hopefully only after the consolidation of the IPO on the Nasdaq.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Dr G and his team have been given a second chance in making GMVD a success. Not many companies get an opportunity to delist and then relist on another Stock Exchange.

GMVD needs to grab this opportunity, start running and don't look back. We have so many opportunities in so many countries and we must ensure that we take everyone of them so we can become a global success.

GLTAH DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.