GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I was also pretty disappointed about the second consolidation....

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    I was also pretty disappointed about the second consolidation. How did they get the first offering wrong by a factor of 5? There are a few positives though. I think they are probably low-balling the offer a bit so as to get good price movement on day one. The substantial extra dilution means that the CEO will be more accountable as his share of holdings has decreased (I've now come to see that founders having too large a holding is actually a bad thing). Being on the Nasdaq means keeping up to date with reporting - hopefully on par or stricter than the ASX. As Galilee pointed out, there are a few interesting tidbits in the prospectus - new deals and the such like. It's also important not to round things down too much. Listing at $5 is actually 7.2 cents Aussie and $7 is 10.1 cents - a fair bit higher than we left the ASX. The company will also have raised 20 million, something which would have wiped shareholders out if they'd tried to do it on the ASX. I'm confident that this one will go ahead. After that, it's bottom drawer for 12 months and then re-evaluate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.