GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Is 10c good? Well considering its well above the last traded...

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    Is 10c good? Well considering its well above the last traded price, yes it is awesome. Also some of us had to pivot our investment strategy in order to mitigate losses - as such I loaded up the truck at 4c just prior to delisting, as I believe the VSMS Patch is still a much needed device in hospitals and a huge money saver for hospitals and insurers. At 4c the risk to reward ratio was very compelling, hence myself and others loading up. We were also well aware there would likely be a lockup period, and that nothing was certain, but in the end, if it stays at around the 10c mark or above then our new strategy has played out to plan. So yes - 10c is bloody good. I'd be more than happy to break even on this (which i will at 10c), and over the moon to actually make a profit.

Some new capital is welcomed, and hopefully a bit of a management shakeup one Yacov is diluted, but GMV still has a pulse and huge potential under the right management. We have 17 hospitals as a reference now, and capital to complete the VSMS and new Gen Prizma. Perseverance from GMV might well pay off. Take a2 for example - disastrous history, almost went bust a few times, strategy failed multiple times, both founders died within weeks of each other, they closed up shop in all territories except NZ due to poor sales and lawsuits, and then seemingly out of nowhere became a dairy giant and pioneer. Their product and perseverance paid off.

To be fair, GMV has had a rough run, some things were down to poor management, and others were out of their hands, but there is still a strong underlying product (VSMS), demand for that type of tech, and pivot plan (China - USA) to make it happen. Im happy where we sit as of now, and look forward to a listing in coming days. 10 cents list price is a win by any measure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.