GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD - NASDAQ IPO, page-1713

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 901
    I really don't think this is going to list, but would love to be proven wrong. A lot of people would loose money, some, substantial amounts.

This HC group of threads have morphed into the "it will" and "it won't" camps, one driven by blind faith, the other by a pessimism grown over several years of company ineptitude - each entitled to their opinion.

The fact is, both sides are operating on nothing concrete, because we are receiving nothing at all from GMV. HC is usually about sharing info, ideas, and projections based on many factors, including market updates, quarterly reports etc etc. GMV is a private company, not needing to do any of that. We are discussing nothing, because we are being told nothing. GMV isn't even pretending to plicate shareholders.

So, this is officially going in the bottom draw, and being removed from my HC watch list, for my sanity, and in the interests of better use of time.

I'll set a reminder to check in, in 6 months or so, and see if anything has changed. Until then, good luck to all - I really hope this company can be resurrected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.