GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Where is the buzz or FOMO for GMV? Savvy US and Chinese...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    Where is the buzz or FOMO for GMV? Savvy US and Chinese investors eager not to miss the train? The savvy Chinese money couldn’t even swing NMPA. And where are the voices who knew so much positive inside goss about the previous Nasdaq roadshow, which ended in pure failure? The wolf-cryers seem to have discovered shame. This device is not disruptive. It’s a clip-on which has to play expensive cash-burn catch-up every time a new model of smartphone emerges. And which will soon have its core functionality installed into smartphones. It’s the invention of a sullen dinosaur who couldn’t make hay when the time was right. And couldn’t make friends when he had a chance. Anyone who gets a good look runs away. See HC Wainwright from the last swing at Nasdaq. And now the reticence from Fosun and Boustead. Instead of G Medical Innovations this is G Medical Fossils. We are shareholders in a museum exhibit. Waiting for GMV’s IPO is like waiting for an IPO for the bow and arrow, or the penny farthing bicycle. If I’m wrong, I’d be over the moon to be corrected. But I notice nobody is now bragging about owning 2 million shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.