GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMV management must execute on their business plan. They do this...

1. 1,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    GMV management must execute on their business plan. They do this and the company should become cash flow positive and have some value for shareholders. The value of GMV shares will ultimately be determined by FCF and market perception of the future potential. Remember who has the most to lose is the good Dr who has basically funded most of the R&D to date. Not sure who will fund the sales and marketing initiatives in USA if the IPO is pulled again. Hopefully the financial boffins will have a plan B.
    IMHO it is critical GMV accelerates the hospital sign up process in USA which will then lead to increasing monthly monitoring revenues and then we have a company with significantly increasing cash flows and increasing value. Covid should have given GMV a major boost and hopefully we will see evidence of this when eventually the company has to report to shareholders again.
    I just hope the underwrite agreements are enforceable and the underwriters pay in the capital required to move GMV into the marketing campaign outlined in their prospectus. I understand the HK based broker and joint underwriter is very well connected and would not have taken on GMV as a client without substantial due diligence.
    I am personally well under water with my investment in GMV so I made a bad investment call. I still believe in the patch and holter technology and see the Prizma in present form as having potential but fast being chased down and probably passed by wearables that perform some Prizma functions but not all. A Prizma watch which delivered all the other say Fitbit, Apple Smart Watch or Samsung Smartwatch functionality might have greater appeal to the mass market? In other words a Smartwatch on steroids!
    Like many others I am extremely disappointed on the lack of delivery on so many supposed promises and contracts. I sincerely hope this focus on the US market will mark a turning point in the otherwise dwindling fortunes of GMV shareholders. Provided GMV lists on Nasdaq before 31 December they will need to report to shareholders by end of February 2021. I am willing to wait another 3 months when we should see this report and progress made since the last report to shareholders at end of September. Unfortunately the delay in Nasdaq listing and capital input will mean a very short period in which to implement the planned marketing campaign in USA before the end December report is due.
    Last edited by No_8: 15/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.