GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

See, that's the question!!! If it's that far down the track, why...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    See, that's the question!!! If it's that far down the track, why did it have such a short roadshow only to falter at the last hurdle. If all the evidence shows a company on the rise and ticking all the boxes, in the most favorable of market conditions in the hottest sector on the NASDAQ, why and how did it fail? Let's be realistic here, it was going to list for $30m.... That's chicken feed in reality, and shouldn't have had any issues getting that.

I found this little nugget:
    Legal Status of IPO Lock-Ups - It should be noted that lock-up periods are not mandated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any other regulatory body. Instead, lock-up periods are either self-imposed by the company going public or required by the investment bank underwriting the IPO request. In either case, the goal is the same: to keep stock prices up after a company goes public.3The public can learn about a company's lock-up period(s) in its S-1 filing with the SEC. Subsequent S-1As will announce any changes to the lock-up period(s).

They got nothing to hide behind now, so let's see what they have to say.

I like CAL's point, it's true. I don't think the company is fraudulent, fake or otherwise, but there is clearly something happening that "sophisticated" investors in the US are seeing that we aren't and running for the hills. It's going to be interesting to hear anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.