GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Lets face it...not claiming its the best outcome BUT every SH...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Lets face it...not claiming its the best outcome BUT every SH should be thankful that we are at least in this situation!

@Poors ,,,,"Why the silence"....The usual MOB are silent because its been nothing but reposting and highlighting of every shortcoming GMV has had - although tiresome to read...its the postings that claimed that GMV is truly dead & buried and that all is lost! ...... that has made them have to stop in their tracks for the moment and stay silent!...they may be feeling a bit silly now!

They will be back.. perhaps just waiting for each other to start the ball rolling!

Chief has never backed down from a quick reply ..this could be his longest silence? or maybe Chef who's daily "first in the morning post n recap" ...may get it started tomorrow..? able to write a long monolog of GMV failures in response to an offer for his shares instead of a simple no - not selling perhaps because - hoping for "positive" update...... or perhaps "numbers" who usually waits for others to fire first before playing backup......Just calling it as it is....

But whatever it is, .....I can guarantee that Every Shareholder has breath a sigh of relief when they read the news release and is grateful for the fact that at least based on that news their $SS are still in play! - weather it leads to anything will be up for debate in the coming days ..with the usual mob claiming disaster against the other sides so call kool-aide drinkers....(of which I have been labelled to be a member of - despite never upramping or down-ramping!)

Im sure when compared to what everyone was facing the past 2 weeks...there must be at least a smidgen of a smile on even the most hard core anti GMV believer/holder..!

Lets see what the next phase brings....

Aimo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.