GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Every time someone goes out against the company they immediately...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Every time someone goes out against the company they immediately being called as moaners in a post that get a few likes. I advise readers to ignore posters like Fanthom. We do not know their agenda. I think that given the current situation where the company misled investors and got us to a point where all our investments are worth zero while the market is at all times high deserves a a discussion about investigating the company and ensuring it followed the rules that are meant to protect investors. Us moaning posters are not the one who got the company to where it is, it is management and so we are not responsible for coming out with business solutions. We just need to make sure we are not being scammed and as I said, it is certainly a possibility. Bottom line, our shares are worth zero in a Cayman based company. I am sure no one here would have invested in such a company had they known. Also, I am not impressed with the company's latest announcement. I suspect it is the last one we will get!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.