GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I wouldn't be so quick to say Regal have done their doh, they...

1. 2,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I wouldn't be so quick to say Regal have done their doh, they sure seem to know their sh*t and GMV is right up their alley.

From their website, the bold is mine. Click on Philip King to see his (impressive) CV:

Regal Funds Management was founded in 2004 by Andrew and Philip King. Regal manages a number of alternative investment strategies and performs investment management and investment advisory services to a number of Australian Unit Trusts and Cayman Island Companies.

More recently, Regal launched its Emerging Companies strategy which focuses on investments in the Pre-IPO, unlisted expansion capital and the listed microcap space. The first fund was launched in late 2016 and the second fund launched in April 2018. The Emerging Companies strategy is different to Regal’s other strategies in that the funds are closed-end with a one-time subscription date and a fund term of 5 years.

https://www.regalfm.com/site/About-Us/overview

Not saying this means anything, but they have an office in Singapore which must provide connections throughout Asia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.