GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

They don't know whats going on and They never have most of their...

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    They don't know whats going on and They never have most of their posts were built on suggestion ,supposition and pure guess work . Particularly The fictious MFL the only person who really knows exactely what is going on is Dr Yacov .
    I can get responses from The Dr but mainly only by getting under his skin and it has turned out to be completely pointless. He has never told me anything of any use or substance .
    He hides under his cloak of secrecy and I believe that it is really an indication of the type of person we are dealing with here. A
    Whether you risked one dollar or hundreds or thousands of dollars investing in G Medical Innovations Ltd
    There is one person who has a moral obligation to at the very least keep his share holders updated as to the companies progress .
    Whether this company is public or private is irrelevant at present.
    Our CEO asked us to delist from the ASX we voted and we did what he wanted . So as we have done as he asked don't we deserve an indication of what our company is doing ?
    What would it cost him to keep us informed as holders in this company ?
    Come on Directors please can you update your investors on what is currently going on the smallest piece of information would be greatly appreciated at present .
    A question for management why would anyone else invest in this company when you can't show any compassion for your existing investors it does not bode well for any of us.

Regards
    D

Last edited by Dingo59: 11/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.