GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

SP dropped 50% last night (copy of filing below). Yacov has to...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    SP dropped 50% last night (copy of filing below). Yacov has to be one of the dodgiest pr*cks i have ever come across.

Surely there must be rules against raising money below $1.

I can sense his next moves will be to gift himself more shares (to maintain control), and then do another share consolidation to further reduce old shareholders power.

Rehovot, Israel, March 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: GMVD) (the “Company”), a global leader in next-generation mobile health (mHealth) and digital health, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 12,000,000 ordinary shares (or pre-funded warrants (“Pre-Funded Warrants”) in lieu thereof). Each ordinary share (or Pre-Funded Warrant) is being sold to the public at a price of $0.80 (inclusive of the exercise price of the Pre-Funded Warrant) for gross proceeds of approximately $9.6 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and offering expenses. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 shares and/or Pre-Funded Warrants to cover over-allotments at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.