GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

GMVD Nasdaq

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Long time reader, shareholder, and first time poster. The quality of the GMV threads have been steadily on the decline for quite some time. I thought I should take it upon myself to start a new thread focused on the new beginning on the Nasdaq. Some posters have obviously been desperate to throw shade on the company non stop. Being cynical non stop is boring and tiring, so hopefully this thread can focus on opportunity (since it is after all a micro/small cap).

Nice action on the Nasdaq last night, and have noticed some pretty positive chatter on Twitter and so forth. Up about 17.62% on good volume. Nice to see. Perhaps this USA market may value the company different to the Australian market. And wouldn’t that be great!

Interested to see the Guthy Renker marketing and sales campaign go live. That should be quite a success if it goes ahead as planned. It’s been a long time since the company has put out a release, and sure there is a blackout period, and I am looking forward to the first market release.

Optimistic about this new Nasdaq chapter. Let’s see how things play out. And hopefully we can see some of the old school posters return back, which were probably fed up with a lot of the nasty and cynical views on the company and so called supporters. Does anybody else want them to return? I do! It would be great to see a couple of the cynics calm down and be more balanced or move right along? Good to have balanced views, but it’s been way over the top of late. Almost desperately stubborn to down ramp.

One thing I can see is that the medical devices and the Telehealth model is much more in demand in USA. Accordingly I think GMVD will do well and is now on the exchange that it belongs on. Nasdaq.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.