GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

gnspa, page-27

1. 26 Posts.
    redfrog
    I also am a subscriber to FIIG and check the Hyrid Summary pdf regularly. I was disappointed when they stopped issuing recommendations a few months ago.
    I am sure you misinterpreted the latest pdf which had "suspended" listed at GNSPA. As you will remember at the time GNS was suspended on the ASX and I am sure that is what FIIG meant in their listing, not that the distribution was suspended.
    However I have now checked the ASX upcoming dividend sheet for the next week and GNSPA is not listed as going ex.
    Thus I think that a decision was made by the board not to distribute but they did not publish the decision. This would not be unlawful as the pds simply says that if a distribution is not announced then it will not be paid and then certain conditions come in to play. I think it was a poor show of the board not to have announced such a decision once it was taken and the fact that the shares were suspended at the time is no excuse.
    With there being nothing published on the GNS web-site and ASX announcements I can't be certain and thus I will be watching this board to see what reply you get to your query with GNS management. Perhaps there is some hope of a distribution............???????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.