GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

Portfolio Plus , makes his points well . I agree in my opinion...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Portfolio Plus , makes his points well .

I agree in my opinion GNSPA , is about as close as you can get to a sure bet .

I have a lot of money ( for me ) tied up in MIS , pretty obviously much of it I may never see , and Yes , its sure fair to say MIS isn't exactly the flavour of the month , however a few years back a poster here told me if I had to be in MIS the only one to be involved with was Gunns . How correct he was ...

Now , understanding that the gearing is the wild card if you like . What happens if they get the Pulp Mill up and manage to grab some GTP assets as well ? , and I reckon there is potential of a great deal from GTP s recievers , plus the thought ..Is MIS completely and utterly dead ? If not can Gunns expand this end ..within reason , seeing all the problems that were created by TIM and GTP ..

One would potentially conclude that Gunns would come out of all the mess ..smelling the roses .

Just some thoughts I had .. I dont hold currently , but would like to pick up some GNSPA , as it looks a good play to me .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.