GNX 0.00% 27.0¢ genex power limited

Fair enough Gus. I hear what you are saying and acknowledge your...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Fair enough Gus. I hear what you are saying and acknowledge your respectful counter to my take on Government funding, ongoing assistance and tax breaks into future years. My comments are really aimed to dig as deep as possible and fully talk about the risks involved moving forward with GNX. I have had them on my watch list for a while now. I can only share my concerns and thoughts, whether they are right or wrong or in-between, for well informed and respectful dialogue with others on this forum. In saying that I can't get my head around that more funds and assistance will be needed into the future from what ever source to get the projects to the stage of being commercially viable and then maintain them from a return of capital and equity point of view. From a outsiders view I have trouble understanding two questions. Why if GNX is going to be a future profitable business would management recommend a possible 25 cent buy out from Skip and Stonepeak? And that being said why did the consortium then after a long due diligence period decide to walk away? Lets see what the future holds for Genex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 27.0¢ $89.56K 331.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8221759 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 4661051 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.