KGL 0.00% 10.0¢ kgl resources limited

go-ahead for andash purchase, page-3

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Kentor, with the acquisition of the Andash project reminds me of Independence Group way back when it was around the 30c mark and had the Long nickel project under its belt. It was a high grade nickel project and had excellent exploration potential. The Andash project similarly has excellent exploration potential in addition to the current resource that will get into production.

At that stage noone wanted to know IGO, despite a rising nickel price and a project acquired very cheaply that was going to get into production with significant profit margins.

I bought almost half a million IGOs at around that price and remember telling everyone it was a $10 stock (if you look at the IGO HC threads from several years ago, you can find my posts on it). It got VERY close to $10. Unfortuantely, I stupidly sold at around the $1.20 mark thinking I had found a better investment. Turned out to be a HUGE mistake with the other company never achieving its potential.

I will not be making the same mistake with KGL. Whilst I don't see it getting to $10 or anything, given its only 10c, it would "only" have to get to $3 to get the same multiple gains I could have achieved with IGO. Personally I think $3 is a bit ambitious...$1.50 or so is what I am aiming for.

The key will be to manage its capital structure. A higher shareprice before any major capital raising (ie development capital) will do wonders for this.

I suppose the key difference that makes it a riskier proposition than IGO was at 30c is country risk. If the project was in Australia the shareprice would already be many times current.

Anyway, hope I'm right. DYOR as usual.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $51.62K 516.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 28975 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.