RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Go away red heart posts

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    Red hearts.

Out of nowhere  on the the RAP forumsthis week,  A red  heart @furniture suddenly showed up on the The HC Rap forum immediately after  the crash, with many many daily posts. Innocent newbies to Rap saw comments by a HC favourite like furniture  and followed his posts. Great posts, nice guy, polite and intuitive. Sharing insights and various observations.

Suddenly he is gone...no more posts...where is he? ,!!

He ran the volatility play beautifully and  is probably expoiting  good profits..

Good luck and admiration to him.

For all you on HC just be careful when you see a poster with a red heart. They leverage off their reputation to sway  sentiment by gullible investors who have not taken the time to do full due dilligence.they play the volatlity rather than  the fundamentals.

Furniture is possibly one of the more reliable, but just as manipulative red hearts.

He is up to 27,000 HC posts against my measely 2600,

Many of them about RAp.

No offence to furniture intended but be careful HC mob when red  hearts suddenly jump into the commentary.

Im 65 today...happy birthday to fox...but the older and wiser I get in reading the posts on HC forums is shared by the old greying fox.

Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.