Zonetrader.Spot on!I came here 42 years ago as a 14 year old, by...

1. 960 Posts.
    Zonetrader.
    Spot on!
    I came here 42 years ago as a 14 year old, by 15 i was working full time, i worked and paid taxes for all those years.

Due to the nature of the work, over the 42 years, my health isn't all that good and i find myself unable to work for the last five years.

In the 42 years in this country, i have NEVER seen the inside of a Centerlink office,and i am fully self funded in my retirement.

After 5 years, i am well enough to start working again,but i choose not to.Currently i pay tax on income derived from investments that i stuck my neck out for, took chances with my family's finances to accumulate what i have,worked 16 hours a week in my own businesses for many years.

I have a bill that needs to be paid soon for land tax, on land that i borrowed money for, paid bank interest on, paid stamp duty on,and "they" increased it this year!

I didn't mind paying tax for the "good of the country" till recently.

But when i go to the local shopping center or the local strip of shops in the neighborhood, and i see these recent "arrivals", husband , wife one baby in the pusher, another one hanging by the side of the pusher, in the middle of the day, i wonder, WHO FEEDS THEM? How can all of them afford to be at home and still have money to go shopping? And the worst part is, they don't speak english to their 3,4,5 year olds!

I see young 20,30.40 year old, recent "arrivals" walking in groups 3 or 4 at a time strolling up and down the local large indoor shopping center, and wonder, WHO pays there Living expenses? medical costs? housing? and the rest. How are they contributing to this country that was kind enough to give them and their kids a SAFE environment?

So now, i wont work, so i don't pay more tax, i try any way i can to minimize my tax and i am sure there are many,many people like me that have given up trying to "make "more because they don't want to see their hard earned money be given to leaches.

DONT POST MUCH THESE DAYS BUT,
    I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE LOCAL SHOPS!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.