gifterWhat gets me is that these do-gooders don't understand...

1. 960 Posts.
    gifter

What gets me is that these do-gooders don't understand that, if it wasn't the British arriving here, it would have been the Indonesians, and if this was an Indonesian colony, they would not be spending $4B a year on 200,00.00 Aborigines. i have traveled trough out the Kimberleys and the Northern territory, i did see the waist.

"Invasion" my A--- Some one would have eventually arrived here a lot of people are lucky it was the british followed by the Europeans when we had factories to fill with workers.

But i guess we do have some sort of an obligation towards the Aborigines now, for letting them "use" the system for so long.Thats not my problem,my problem is:

"They" new arrinals use the excuse of "persecution" "violence" "Disadvantaged" to get here and then, when they arrive here straight to centerlink and they bring all their violent ways, and politics that got them in trouble in there own countries, here!

i know people that are in the "system" and the "arrivals" tell them, they get coached about what they need to do and how to use the system before they get here!

What scares me is, if we keep bringing people that don't want to work and pay taxes,how long are we going to be able to sustain,social security, medical, hospital,doll bludgers,and "Now that we are citizens, "have a lot of babies, the stupid Aussies pay you for it".

Look This country has been very good to me, and i and my Children will have enough to live a reasonably good life.
    But every time i see an old Aussie that has sacrificed for this country, sit in a hospital waiting room for ten hours, because "they" are chocking our system, it makes my eyes water!

This country will go to hell in hand basket soon if we don't wake up, get rid of some people, stop the "arrivals" and make the ones that are here, to roll their sleeves up and start contributing!

This is a damn good country and we need to look after it!

good luck!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.