88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Go big or go home. An excellent risk/reward oil opportunity in Alaska, page-213

1. 23 Posts.
    88E got a mention on Your Money Your Call this week, after a caller requested some investment advice from the panel. However, neither the host or the guest "experts" knew anything about the Company - they rambled a bit about being wary of speculative stocks and noted that (from a hasty websearch) the company was hunting for oil in Morocco and Alaska.

That "experts" are prepared to offer advice on stocks about which they know nothing, is no news flash. But how could could NOT ONE of those 3 experts have any clue about what 88E are doing up there on the Alaskan tundra? NO INKLING of what they are on the cusp of achieving?

Now the Icewine story is a compelling one for me. I've been following for over a year, and invested heavily like many here. But it brought home to me how far below the radar we are flying. I feel that this is a really good thing. If/when economic flow rates are proven, this stock has so much room to run - so much spare capacity to gather public awareness, until, a year or so from now, even the panellists from Your Money Your Call will recommend it....mostly likely after a hot tip from their taxi driver on the way to the studio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.16K 7.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
593 882612694 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 481980133 119
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.