BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Certainly feels like we are at war MeiLing. Interesting that u...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Certainly feels like we are at war MeiLing. Interesting that u use that analogy....
    BIG management would no doubt feel that way as much or more than holders I guess?
    Plenty of deception about for sure, understanding the enemy is always a must and patience maybe the most difficult at the moment (for me anyway).
    I guess I'm hoping the company will put out the half yearly today along with something of an update to shareholders that indicates where they are going with the processes currently in place. I understand in situations like these the less said is probably best until a clear way forward is known.... however, a short note to shareholders with or without the half yearly would help us to keep faith.

It's easier for young people (like yourself) to grasp the enormity and potential of this social medea world we find ourselves. I reckon a lot of older investors bought BIG without really understanding or seeing the BIG picture? I know for me it was all about the bottom line (cash flow and cash in the bank). It's only now that the true picture is starting to reveal itself.

Such things as:
    * The need for propriety (holding back) around aspects of a unique business plan
    * The need for a particular type of financing to allow growth at a rapid rate
    * How Tipsly will enhance and or replace the current app for the US and fix up the clunkyness of what we have now.
    * The Zeta connection....

For an old bloke I'm starting to see it (thanks to you younger ones!)
    Some could call this upramping but for me it's remaining positive and puting some weight on the other side of the scales.
    Often when something appears broken,
    it doesn't take much to.....
    Fixit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.