EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi,Whilst we are waiting for the next exciting announcement, I...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi,

Whilst we are waiting for the next exciting announcement, I thought some of you might be interested in my recent weekend trip to the "Mega Kart" indoor go-cart track just outside of Hamburg.

Mega Kart now has 24 electric go-carts (E-carts) all with lithium-ion batteries (lithium-ion batteries are also something that EDE is currently working on). I had the opportunity of not only driving one of these E-carts in a race (I came in third from 8 starters) but also briefly talking to the owner of Mega Kart as well as talking extensively to the manufacturer of these new E-carts (see the following link):

https://en.rimo-germany.com/sinus-ion.html

These new E Go-carts are 3 seconds a lap faster than the previous petrol driven cars, have a top speed of 65 kmh and have a boost button. They can be driven for an hour without recharging (12 are on the track for an hour while the other 12 are charging). They also have a reverse switch which the old petrol driven carts don't. IMVHO these E-carts will entirely replace petrol driven go-carts.

In summary, it was not only great fun to finally drive one of the pocket rockets, but also to hear from the folks at RiMO that there has been enormous progrees over the last few years in electric vehicles and E-carts.

Cheers!

Mark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.