PGM 0.00% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

go CLQ, page-7

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I can understand why CLQ market cap is coming back

We will probably meet half way until someone bursts outa the pack with a Scandium deal.

By then the precious precious should also begin to kick in and we can later leave them in our wake.

Scandium is a market development project ...... we would be on par for mine, can happen any time.

But I would rather have an independent and complementary Pt-Co project at Owendale (PGM) than Ni-Co at Syerston (CLQ)

The one that seriously itches my scalp tho is that comment in the PGM 2009 scoping study / PFS for Skaergaard which points to a likely 4 g/t inner GOLDen core to the 6 mill ozs JORCed within the 10 mill ozs golden resource ....... lets leave the 30 mill ozs Pd / 2 mill ozs Pt alone until its time for Russian gals with vodka and caviar.

Love to drill some probes into that bit .... the gold that is.

Reckon that would come nigh on a breakout in POG as the SHARPER instos come running with cash in hand for us to probe.

And it wouldnt take much to complete an FS there as much work has already been done and sitting on the shelf waiting for that 1365+ breakout confirmation of new primary golden bull.

And couldn't be that deep since the whole structure starts at surface and gently declines.

Fascinating reading the old Skaergaard stuff if u care to delve ...... and u should if you are a serious investor in this 50 bill buck IGV deposit 100 pct in our hands, waiting for the golden horn to sound.

Its still there, hasn't gone away, its all ours.

That's what the seasoned Spartans on this boat are really rowing for .... I and who else haha ?

Opinions.

Classic accumulation ongoing on the launch pad. Guess they who have traded out will be wondering how to get back aboard? Simple, you will probably have to pay a higher entry if you wanna be part of this Olympian expedition for the Golden Fleece.

Opinions

Always room for a couple of Trolls aboard a Spartan row boat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $9.338K 333.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 315000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.