CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I guess I assumed I didn't need to point out that CCC does not...

1. 119 Posts.
    I guess I assumed I didn't need to point out that CCC does not just have Botswana.

They are producing and selling coal as of now, something AFR will not do till 2012-3 (If I read the recent investor presentation correctly).

Even with a bit of delay CCC will hopefully have coal coming out of Penumbra, to add to its existing production, many months before AFR produces anything.

Until the coal comes out of the ground Botswana is purely potential for both AFR and CCC.

We can agree to disagree about who might have a better chance of fulfilling their potential in this one area, but you cannot disagree that CCC, at present, has more feathers in the bow, and is a producer as well as explorer.

CCC also has Kenya as a possible icing on the cake, though I personally wouldn't hold my breath on this one, without knowing more about the other companies submitting tenders.

I don't accept that CCC is poorly managed. Each to his own I guess. I can't argue that at present the market is supporting AFR more, but I'm not sure this would be the case if CCC had a similar number of shares.

My views may be silly to some, but I think it's reasonable to question how the market will view things after consolidation.

I guess we'll get the answer in August!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.