CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I did? No sure what you talking about 5. I don't think I've...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I did? No sure what you talking about 5. I don't think I've mentioned it till Hairy asked a question.

I just used the word "substantial". I don't think that's hyperbole. Inflation started 2009 around 8pc and 2010 around 6pc so something higher than 4% likely. For up to 2 yrs in the case of Dewitt. Plus its not just CPI, specific costs like freight may have gone up more, or less, who knows.

To some people this may be just "nit picking" as I've been accused off in the past. To me it is important. I think the market has tended to use that $61 figure for both mines and ,at the least, CCC has not discouraged that perception. At least until today.

Posters like you 5hareholder are adamant that CCC is a bargain and yet with no financials except the last ones which are so distorted by one-offs and no guidance at all, how do you even know what you own?

As for AHO, I don't cover that name which is why i don't post on it! I suspect if I looked at it, they would have been MUCH more clear on where their numbers come from than CCC has been.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.