IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

go cvac

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Have a wonderful Easter everyone! Make sure you read to the bottom. robhood
    ==============================================
    Hi Neil,
    I am so sad that you are leaving Prima. As far as I am concerned you have been the strength behind Prima and we share holders owe you heaps for the company's achievements to date. Please, please change your mind and stay. Of course I know that you won't - so I take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for this company. I wish you the very best for the future and hope that you achieve continued satisfaction in whatever you do - I am sure that you will.

Finally Neil, would you please confirm that the following message on the "hotcopper" forum was posted by you.

Thanks again,
    XXXXX
    =========
    Hi all,
    I have taken the unusual step to reply to comments on my forthcoming departure from Prima BioMed. Anything I write here is not material from the corporate perspective, and is not a new announcement. I sincerely appreciate all the support from our shareholders, who I have come to respect and to like over the years. I am a shareholder in Prima BioMed and will continue to be so until the company is successful. CVac in my opinion is a major breakthrough for patients with ovarian cancer, and potentially other tumours, and I believe the CANVAS study will confirm that opinion. I truly believe that our CEO, Mr. Lehman, has the best interests of the company and our shareholders at heart. I am, and will continue to be, a staunch supporter of the company.
    My best to all of you.
    Neil Frazer

----------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks XXXXX,
    I confirm that my positive sentiment and comment on Hot Copper came from the heart. I wish all investors well, as Prima BioMed wins in the not too distant future!

Go CVac!

Best regards
    Neil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.