IMM 0.00% 31.5¢ immutep limited

Have a wonderful Easter everyone! Make sure you read to the...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Have a wonderful Easter everyone! Make sure you read to the bottom. robhood
    ==============================================
    Hi Neil,
    I am so sad that you are leaving Prima. As far as I am concerned you have been the strength behind Prima and we share holders owe you heaps for the company's achievements to date. Please, please change your mind and stay. Of course I know that you won't - so I take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for this company. I wish you the very best for the future and hope that you achieve continued satisfaction in whatever you do - I am sure that you will.

Finally Neil, would you please confirm that the following message on the "hotcopper" forum was posted by you.

Thanks again,
    XXXXX
    =========
    Hi all,
    I have taken the unusual step to reply to comments on my forthcoming departure from Prima BioMed. Anything I write here is not material from the corporate perspective, and is not a new announcement. I sincerely appreciate all the support from our shareholders, who I have come to respect and to like over the years. I am a shareholder in Prima BioMed and will continue to be so until the company is successful. CVac in my opinion is a major breakthrough for patients with ovarian cancer, and potentially other tumours, and I believe the CANVAS study will confirm that opinion. I truly believe that our CEO, Mr. Lehman, has the best interests of the company and our shareholders at heart. I am, and will continue to be, a staunch supporter of the company.
    My best to all of you.
    Neil Frazer

----------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks XXXXX,
    I confirm that my positive sentiment and comment on Hot Copper came from the heart. I wish all investors well, as Prima BioMed wins in the not too distant future!

Go CVac!

Best regards
    Neil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.