IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

“I agree. Please give it rest Robhood. The company has...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    “I agree. Please give it rest Robhood. The company has potentially wonderful science but as an investment it's been disastrous for most shareholders”.

TonyWAIW, when you invest in a highly speculative stock these price fluctuations should not come as a surprise. The company has no control over the share price. The share price at this stage in the cycle is meaningless – very low volumes and controlled by manipulators. What the company has control over are the fundamentals. PRR fundamentals are excellent.

‘Your constant cheer leading in defiance of the facts is embarrassing”.

TonyWAIW, I am not at all embarrassed – can’t understand why you should be. Much has been achieved to-date. Let’s hope it continues that way. Important results will be revealed later in the year. If the results are negative, 8 cents would have been a fantastic price to sell at.

“ ........the Company will continue to build on the tremendous progress achieved over the last two and a half years."
    I place considerable credence on the above words used by the company, and nil credence on the interpretation of some of what the charts are purported to be saying. In relation to Prima, we are talking about very low volumes. Consequently, the only thing that a PRR chart can indicate is where the price has been - in my opinion.

I am very very happy with my investment, but I do realise that NOTHING IS GUARANTEED with a highly speculative stock. Come November, my investment could be worth zero. However, I STRONGLY believe that there is a better than 50% chance of it being worth more than it is today.

Go Cvac!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $2.184M 6.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 156342 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 107414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.