BUR 25.0% 12.5¢ burley minerals ltd

go figure

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Gas hit $10 U.S.mcf and is still trending north, it is 33% higher than this time last year and yet bur still trends south at a time when its most productive well is producing and another only days away from production. Mike's decision to increase bur's position in Jet 3 seems to have been ignored and i cant help but think that if this was happening a year ago then maybe or probably there would be reasonable cause for concern on the profitability of these wells but all i see is akg have drilled 4 wells with 100% success, plus they all went straight to production, i mean when the hell does that happen with such a small jnr.??????? Most speccies chase wildcats with no luck and over years end up diluting the company to a fraction of its shine with capital raising because they didnt find anything or if they did its miles from any infrastructure and they raise more money so diluting the company more to build said infrastructure.
    BUR on the other hand have teamed up with the right people hit all there targets when it comes to making money right in the midst of high gas prices and the sp has halved ,i mean go figure talk about backward market sentiment.
    Anyone else like to add to this!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.