BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

go for gold rau

1. 8,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Just been reading an interesting article in today's Daily Reckoning. (Interesting I guess because it suggests that gold is going to possibly go higher.......and if it does that spells good news to me because RAU will reap the rewards of any operation it has coming on stream in late 2010 and in 2011)

Anyway one interesting comment made towards the end of the article is this:
    "In the 1970's bull market, gold stocks began their big ascent when the gold price hit about $450/ounce. Adjusted for inflation, that would equal roughly $1,340 today. So, when we see gold rise decisively above $1,300 and stay there, that just might be the trigger that spurs the interest of the masses in gold stocks. That's not a prediction, but it does give us an idea of what to look for."

Then following on from that comment comes this observation :
    "Casey Research chief economist Bud Conrad was right when he called for gold breaking through the $1,150 barrier in 2009 - and now he's calling for gold to break over $1,450 by year's end. Weighing in as well, Doug Casey himself sees precious metals as the only asset class worth buying now, and gold stocks as being the best way to add speculative leverage to those investments."

What's the gold price up to today ?????

All grist to the mill !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.