BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

go for gold rau, page-11

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    " sentia, hogues were around then ramping shizzen out of it, i would not listen to either of them, unsurre of there motives "

Well bigtoe there is certainly no hidden agenda there on my part and if I can speak for hoges he has on many occasions said that he is positive about RAU.

Both he and I have also said on many occasions that RAU is a speculative stock. There are risks. There is no doubt about that.
    It is also a given that any project takes time and money to assess and get to the point where all the "t"s are crossed etc and the BFS is completed.

We are getting very close now with FNQ and Bolivia.

After all if you were to look at the time that Icon has taken so far on getting to consider its situation with Mt Carbine since becoming involved there then a project that should have been relatively straight forward you would have thought is still not into production.

So I have no hidden agenda nor ulterior motives. I think that RAU will deliver or at least I hope it will. There are still hoops and hurdles to deal with but the end is in sight.
    I happen to think that RAU will reward me once it gets into production

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.