FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

As someone who isn't part of the FFX discussion on Hot Copper,...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    As someone who isn't part of the FFX discussion on Hot Copper, which barely averages a couple dozen regular's, here's a bit of feedback on your campaign when trying to solicit donations for a lawyer:

$20,000 will either get your a few hours of a top notch lawyer's time or a lot of billables from some scrub. When taking on a company it's a drop in the ocean. You get what you pay for and this looks low effort and I wrote it off at that point.

There's nothing of note in that gofundme to instill me with confidence either. Formally identify yourselves. If you want to roll the board, present a plan and give information about who is doing this. a profile, CV with relevant experience, mission statement that explains all this is a must if you want to convince people you're better that the alternative. Identifying yourselves goes a long way to establishing your credibility.

Signing off a snippit as "FFX shareholders support group" tells me as much as finding unsigned junk mail in my letterbox.

And I keep hearing about how much some here have dumped into this company. If you're struggling to meet the $20k legal fee target despite being such a big baller investor then that lends me to believe you've over-committed yourself on this gamble or have just tried to cash in your SMSF on a punt and up up the creek without a paddle. That's why in this country property is king as investment and shares are either a side hustle and to bleed the retail plebs.

Anyway good day to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.