HVN 0.83% $4.87 harvey norman holdings limited

what supply chanin advantage, most of the non electronic...

1. 2,182 Posts.
    what supply chanin advantage, most of the non electronic products are ordered form suppliers, and if its an australain made peice then you are looking 6 to 8 weeks, if your lucky.
    the franchisees have no supply chain, they all fumble around buying what they can ( or are allowed to ) and then roceed to cut each otheres throats to take the business if a savvy customer comes in and plays them.
    flawed model now a-days . micght work well 10-15 years ago, now though the shoppers are far too inteligent and armed with the information they need to know.
    HVN is a dinosaur and the old style is worrying in the face of more dynamic competition.
    they shoudl give the power back to teh franchisees to allow the ones with the real retail nouse to do their jobs and make money for themselves, the shareholders and for the parent company. as it is, the 'dumb blonde' running the show on the furniture and household side of the business is allowed to play out her shopping fantasies and interferes with what the stores stock and how its marketed, and as far i as I know she has never worked in a retail, only on or under big Gezza's desk.
    be wary any investors, this company is a family run business, no transparency, no accountability, its public in name only.
    how can anyone trust a board that has over the last few years squandered countless money buying up yet more retail bricks and mortar stores in some self promoting 'white knight of Australian business and retailers' type action.
    you could call it stupidity? but maybe not, my guess is, it's dellusions of grandeur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.87
Change
0.040(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $6.068B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.85 $4.91 $4.83 $12.88M 2.646M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 22149 $4.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.87 166 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.