HVN 1.02% $4.95 harvey norman holdings limited

go harvey go, page-34

1. 2,182 Posts.
    well there you have it , the profits falling as harveys fail to meet the competition and read the ehad winds. but its OK, as Big Gezza says, we have a property portfolio of 2.2billion....
    yeah, in whos estimation gerry???? in any coming economic storm, shich sure there is, the value of all assset classes particularly and oversupplied commercial retail space environment will be slaughtered.
    the dbt to equity of 26% would also then be undermined, this company are on a very narrow balance.
    they stopped looking to the strength of the guys running the stores, centralised the control and thereby tok awayt eh flexibility that is needed at this poont in time.
    sad thing is all teh really smart guys left to join less rapacious companies, who left something for the guys runningt he stores to feed on, rather than milkng them to fill teh massive cost of Ireland and their other pathetic decisions to venture into and more importantly arrogantly stay in declining market.
    beware buying into this company, nothing but bad news on the horizon and the only glimmer of lihgt gerry has suggested is stuff that is yet to be revalued. target on this was $1.56 for me, but after re assesing teh situation, im of the opinion the bottom could be far below.
    i still hold a small parcel of shares, but i am not sure to top up on the dips or sell out before the weight of the retial shit strom wipes even this tiny profit off harveys balance sheet.
    i pity the poor franchisees............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.95
Change
0.050(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.167B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.95 $4.98 $4.89 $4.062M 821.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8148 $4.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.96 79824 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.