HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

go hrr, page-7

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    re: go hrr ........mirza Hi Mirza,

It is interesting to note that this is Inco's first joint venture (I believe) and they briefly mentioned Heron at a recent presentation and more or less went on to say that this demonstrated that they (Inco) could work in partnership with others in the future.
    I guess that in the past, whenever they have seen an opportunity then they have done a t/over or offer for 100%.
    In the case of Gorro in New Caledonia I am fairly certain that the French gov't retains 10%??
    It is also perhaps a possibility that further down the track they could make an offer to own HRR outright but then I don't know the rules of the FRIB.

In anycase, HRR's resource is an attraction of such magnitude that Inco (it would seem) are hardly going to walk away from.
    The time span is long for maximum benefit for HRR shareholders but just like Heron recently said in a reuters press release...........we have waited 10 years to get to this stage so what's another 45 days.
    Not a bad point for those with a firm belief,(spec -player included) but for the impatient it could be heart palpatating.

Good luck with your holding and you could do a lot worse than to be currently holding Heron. IMHO.

Sally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.