PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Go it alone or do a deal??, page-45

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    @Svall
    If you had been around here long enough or looked back you would understand where people are coming from
    ANP do have a strong pipeline I agree and that is why I stick around but I am sorry I just have no faith in this board but that is no reason to have to sell and move on
    Like I have said on past occasions i believe I will have huge gains on this stock and already am substantially in front now but on saying that I do not believe I will ever see the true value of this stock,
    This can only be compared to Sarepta story wise and I believe our results will show greater success for the simple reason it will treat all boys with DMD not just 13% but will that transfer us into a $13bil Co I very much doubt it

And yes I am one of the so called top 20 that gassy is disapointed with

I may seem to be negative by some but my intentions are always to try and state the facts to try to avoid dissapointment down the track ( Lord knows we have had so many ) there are folks on here already spending the $$$ from the voucher some even saying that a pharma would pay dollars up front on the provisio of the voucher

And you don't help things by saying it is gaurenteed as can be seen now maybe the deadeline will change for the voucher who knows but at this moment in time it is not a gaurentee on the deadline given

we have 2 years to set up the trial with the FDA recruit these boys go through the actual 12 month trial wash out these boys and put together the results

I want to see this go to the moon but let's not get away from the facts

I am not here for TU i am here to take information I see fit from these forums that I may have missed and I am also happy to give back my findings although some may not like what I have to say it is always my intention to state facts and if on the odd occasion incorrect I have the decency to apologise and recognise my bad

I called you response rubbish because I didn't want to degrade the forum into a slagging match over your response

I just wanted others to be aware what you stated was false

Enough said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.