MOG 0.00% 0.5¢ moby oil & gas ltd

I sold the last of my Artemis exposed stocks a couple of months...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    I sold the last of my Artemis exposed stocks a couple of months ago. Sillily, I thought I was going to get the chance to buy that stock, CUE, back at better than low 30s, only to watch it head into the mid 40s from there. So I then resigned myself to not partaking in A1 at all. I put those 3 shares way at the bottom of my watchlist. I popped past a few days ago and saw the CUE SP very high, and MOG at 18c convincing myself that it's better to not be exposed to the drill. The head ruling the heart of course. ? couple of days ago, I saw MOG at 14c, and could not believe it. I tried to stick to my guns and refuse to partake in A1. It had been so long since I held MOG last that I did not even know about the Apache farm in. Very wildcat, but if that hits paydirt, I expect MOG to be a takeover target. If A1 comes in, I expect the same. Never buy on T/O speculation alone, but this could be a good punt from these levels. 32% COS says will probably fail, and I may regret bothering. But just imagine if the outcome thrills me more than taking part?

All in all, I'm so excited to be in. Very glad to be a MOGgie again. Artemis and MOG the Dog fever has go me hook, line and sinker now. Even though, admittedly, I have only put 5k of my hard earned in, it could be turn into money if A1 hits paydirt. Should this be as successful as we wish it to be, I just may have to buy a dog and name it Mog the Dog to remind me of it all for many years. LOL! All I can say is;

Go MOG the Dog, Go!
    Go MOG the Dog, Go!
    Go MOG the Dog, Go!

MOG the DOG!
    MOG the DOG!
    MOG the DOG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.