ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Go onwards and upwards..., page-7

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I don't know what Stefan did but this area of the law is fraught with danger. Nothing needs to move for the intent to have been manipulation. My online broker a while back tried to accuse me of it and bit of more than they could chew. I had done nothing but buy a certain stock for 2 years an because I cleaned up an uneven position just before the close one afternoon they thought I was trying something (I admit I have a slight OCD tendency and hate uneven numbers but that is NOT a crime). It was regulation gone mad - I offered to leave the cash I wanted invested to them to execute on subsequent days and they wouldn't do it - we ended up agreeing that I wouldn't move my orders in the last 15 minutes of the day - how ridiculous is that when you see the little algo orders in some stocks up and down ticking all day and a genuine ongoing buyer for 2 years is restricted from trading. It's not just ADO trades being watched - it's everything and you are treated as guilty till proven innocent by overzealous compliance staff who need to prove they have found something when there is nothing to be found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.