PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

go pna

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi all truly at times the market never ceases to amaze me.

But as they say short term the market is always right so if your holding enjoy it I say and I am. Even though I did take some of the table. Still not in again with that lot waited for a to cheaper price I guess greed can work both ways. But on the other hand its a nice feeling knowing you have some dry powder. I hate markets falling a great deal and never wish it. I hate it even more if they fall hard and I haven't got any coin to spend.

WOW every thing must be ok now with all theses Europe countries who would have known all you needed to do was force PM's to resign and everything is ok. how easy was that, your kidding me right?

Italian 10 year yields jumped 30 basis points Monday night to 6.63%. I think its time to stop talking about the possibility of contagion and realize its already happened. The markets seem to be happy that Greece is looking like it will accept the terms of the bailout via a coalition government etc. However Italy is rapidly descending down the Greek path.

I am amazed that we can have Italian yields rising so rapidly and yet the markets seem ok to focus on the better news out of Greece and Italy so we have markets rallying no nothing more than bad news.

I am picking that when the Italians auction some debt later in the week at record yields it will make the headlines. Or am I missing something?

Play the trend guys if your trading I guess, if your sitting on some darn good profit already maybe a tailing stop is worth thinking about.

Invest and trade carefully all.
    Mx.

PS don't forget I might be drunk typing this email so its worth what you have paid for it lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.