BRN 4.65% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think your signature say's all to be honest, I had you on...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think your signature say's all to be honest, I had you on ignore and thought you might lighten up given half the things you have stated in your last numerous posts have now been proven wrong......now you're looking for new straws to grasp at. This is a spec stock, we all agree with that, but it's clearly tech that at least some people in the know see a future for, it doesn't have to be the only AI tech to succeed, but it looks like it will be one of them IMHO.

I'm not betting the house on it, but happy to have a few for sure, and yes you may have been right about SP direction for a while, but I don't think anyone would not have expected a few to be sold around the CR price...doesn't make you a genius.......and I was happy to collect a few for less, hope the seller's weren't just listening to you?

So now that we know BRN will have their money for rolling out their strategy, and we know they have some interested parties in various market segments, I guess people have decide if they buy a few on market at this or another price higher or lower, doesn't really warrant so much effort on your part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.871M 8.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 129705 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941352 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.