go the greens!, page-90

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Sushi, I don't have time to respond to your questions because even though I have an honours degree in physics I don't necessarily have the answers at hand. My lack of response to them proves nothing. Why not go and look them up yourself?

As for the NOAA surface lake temperature reading of 612 F, please post a link to that. We both know that is ridiculous. Perhaps you have been reading wattsupwiththat.com or joannenova or listening to Lord Monckton. In my mind these are hoax sources. Zero credibility. Please show me a NOAA publication that categorically states that they have measured a temperature in the Great Lakes of "some 612 degrees F" and I will apologise to you for doubting your God-like genius.

"If you look at the numbers you'll find that those with advanced degrees in the sciences do not support the man-made climate change theory. And yes, I can provide numbers."

I'm sure you can, except those numbers come from that petitition that has been doing the rounds that has totally dubious provenance - people who don't exist are on there. Plus we should be restricting this to the relevant discipline, climate science. That is an inaccurate statement that is not backed up by the facts I am afraid.

The rest of your requests sound very childish. Again, I do not have the time nor the inclination to respond to these requests on HC because as you will no doubt realise here on HotCopper climate change denialists and or sceptics out-number people like my by about 100 to one! If I responded to every similar question I would be here all day.

Anyway, what exactly is you problem with wind turbines? Is it simple the energy density or the capacity factor, or maybe just the fact that they require zero fossil fuels and are incredibly cheap to run and emit no pollution?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.