GO "The SCHOOLIES".... Deserved WAGE Increase!, page-34

1. 86,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've no idea what you mean that I got what I wanted - I scrolled up and see that you had a modded post

1. nothing to do with me and 2. if that's what you think I wanted - you are greatly mistaken

I merely noted that you left teaching almost 30 years ago (I said 20 - but, it was 30) - and, you railed against a teacher who said they recently retired

I feel that anyone who has left an industry 30 years ago - should realise that in 3 decades - there are almost always - in almost every industry - massive changes

that's not rocket science and that's easily observable -------- I was surprised that you thought differently --

especially in the light of findings only a couple of years back that Aussie schoolkids were the worst disciplined on the planet

you appear to have just totally missed that - as you have missed the invention of the smart phone and the web and that young people use those tools every minute of every day

so, I didn't get what I wanted - because I didn't want anything in the first place

you were wrong there too when you assumed that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.