ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

go to santos ffn preso on hotcopper, page-147

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    I don't think Yaq believes in the market...he believes in the RESOURCE and POTENTIAL that is ESG.

At least, that's the way I see it and I believe our commentary is always based around what may or may not be happening with that resource and its potential. Very often some of the scenarios we put up as possibilities are proved wrong by latter events..but that's the nature of attemting to predict an outcome. As the army saying goes "not one battle plan survives contact with the enemy".

It indicates interest in a stock, what's wrong with that?

Most always the logic is backed up by known facts and some speculation as to where the facts might lead.

I would have thought this was far better than straight out moaning, carping, mangling of metaphors, inane bitching without any answers or suggestions to possible problems.

Yep, there ia a BIG difference between the "market" and the "resource", though one day, the market will come to fully appreciate the resource and substantially upgrade it accordingly.

Signing off as the full meat pie....no gravy and no mixing of oranges with apples, onions, birdseed or sheep dip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.