ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

go to santos ffn preso on hotcopper, page-154

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I think they should rename the textbook definition of saturation marketing to "Buddying"."

What.... with 3 posts in the last 5 days, would you call that saturation marketing..??? I would more than likely call it lay, the blame and light the fire on someone else while attempting to take the attention away from the constant prediction failures that are posted on these threads.
    By the way mate, how many posts did you and others here have been doing in that period of time, while posting more conjectures and ramping at the same time lol. All the while the market has been failing to read what has been posted in the ESG HC threads, and the sp has been heading south.

Besides, when I read the HC posting guidleines, I failed to see that there was a limit on the posts that one poster can do.

Good work Stumpy. You are getting very good yourself at Baiting. Follow the leader. Maybe it is a form of reassuring one self of his investment decisions. Can you please elucidate me just in case I have got it all wrong.

TU for trying though.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.