ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

"I just can't work out why some people bother pretending they...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I just can't work out why some people bother pretending they hold stock when they have nothing decent to say about it. "

Well Stumpy, that is another good attempt at guessing. But let me assure you that you couldn't be further from the truth.

As for technical posts, there are many ways of being technical. And that includes the jumps and the drops of the sp. Yes there are many posters here that are posting technical thoughts and opinions, if they are correct that is. As I said before I am not a Geo nor I do understand many technicalities in this regard, but I do understand figures and the reasoning behind it, quiet well.

And while all these technicalities are posted at nauseum, what is it all doing to the sp ? Very little at all, if anything. While of course the technical side of things in regard to figures is more representative of the real facts that are currently facing us at this point in time.

Besides, can you please point me toward as to where in the HC posting guidelines there is a mention that only " some positive technical or fundamental input" as you wrote are to be posted.

As I said before, if you want to talk to me about figures and the fundamentals about them, I will talk to you all day, but as to talk techincal jargons, I am sorry if I can't help you. All I know is that they go hand in hand with all companies. As such, if you are happy to only take notice to positive technical comments, and not being interested to the other side of the story, it is your choice and I can't help that.

After all, what is the use of us saying that we have got this, and we have got that. We will do this and we will do that, when the company is not telling anyone nor confirming to anyone that we are correct in saying and assuming such things. Think about it. For, if you feel comfortable with that it is your choice, while it is not mine. Hence why, IMHO, the sp is at what it is. Finally where is the money going to come from, for the Company if they are going to do what they have so far told us that they plan to do.??

The market know this full well, hence why we are at what we are. And what we write here will not make one iota of difference. The only thing that could help us now, IMO, would be the starting of some positive news of someone making a move on us. Otherwise, be prepared to linger in these ways for a while yet.

Good luck mate,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.