ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

go to santos ffn preso on hotcopper, page-21

1. 3,666 Posts.
    it is unequivocally good news for ESG, because it signals that Santos do want to use OUR gas in GLNG.

So whether you believe ESG is in the takeover sights of Santos, or whether you believe David Knox when he says that they will be working cooperatively with ESG (ie BUY the gas of us to use in QLD), it is excellent news.

Investors or traders don't have to guess which is correct, just that all of a sudden the market is opening up for Gunnedah gas, one way or the other. Any GSA or takeover will force the price up dramatically. It doesn't matter which.

But it up to ESG where the gas will go. Or, is Santos going to go it alone with their 35% of the gas, and we get a free ride into QLD to sell to the other projects?

But why anyone would buy our gas at $6.00/GJ rather than try to acquire it at $2.00/GJ of 2P, I have no idea.

I hope that Santos doesn't takeover ESG. At $6.00/GJ, there is far more money to be made staying independent and selling into QLD that selling out to QLD!

Also consider the 2P reserves increase if a GSA were signed to supply an LNG project (none are booked at the moment).

Yaq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.