ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

go to santos ffn preso on hotcopper, page-44

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Psi,

You are being a bit frisky today

What is good for Santos may not be good for ESG

As far as STO is concerned we are still at the early stage appraisal , which is not the reality . ESG or its ancestors have been in Gunnedah for ages and it is well known now whereas STO by its own admission is a newbie in its own Gunnedah areas. They bought into ESG and Narrabri to catch up.

The Narrabri CSG JV wont go to field development until they have some GSAs as backing - Where are they ?

What takeover has DK been involved in ? We thought that when he turned up the acqusitions would begin and STO would grow fast. Santos seems to be an Organic Farmer just ploughing the dung back into the ground and waiting for more gas to generate. I am not a Santos historian but it seems that their modus is ponderous slow and steady. Otherwise they would have snaffled ESG and maybe BPT but they are still the Gentlemen of the GasWorld just exploiting what they have. So expecting STO to takeover ESG is like expecting a Tortoise to beat the JackRabbit. And the fact that Santos itself was once touted as a juicy morselwurst for a giant predator yet is still listed years after the 15% restriction was lifted

Santos friendly statements in this Clinic are to be roughly discouraged :)

I am tempted to sing the Santos Cheer but I wont unless it s requested :)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.