CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I say that its about time that someone said what everyone...

1. 41 Posts.
    I say that its about time that someone said what everyone thinks. We all watch our stocks get pulverized by shorters. FMG pulverized,, LNC Pulverized, BBG Pulverized, HGO Pulverized, WSA Pulverized. Where are the regulators?

In any other life if you sell something you dont own YOU GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. How come that for Securities (shares in an ASX company) you can sell something that you dont own??. I would guess that there is about $50b worth of stocks shorted in Australia. If it blows up it will destroy not only the ASX, BUT thousands of investors hard earned money as well as our super funds. How can these regulators let this get to this stage?. The regulators seem to sit and watch until it all fails and then start the blame game. We all have short memories. McRae from CDU is just saying what we all know. He is saying what we have been waiting for someone to say.

How can a stock get pulverized from $4 to $2 by the largest shareholder in 1 month. How can the turnover go from 150,000 shares a day to over 2m shares a day and the regulators sitting their with egg on their face. When are the regulators going to regulate??

Every trader of CDU as well as other companies in the same position can see on a daily basis that the manipulators are at work. Maybe the shorters have to write a letter to the regulator confessing, before anything is done to asx listed companies being manipulated. They probably wouldnt know what to do with the confession. What chance do us poor investors have??.Shorters, bots, algorithms, and no regulators. its a life on the beach for them...I think Im out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.